Sunday, February 8, 2009

The reason I bought a camera.


If you've read my profile you know that I initially took pictures to capture special moments of my family and friends.  Well today I want to honour someone who inspired me to purchase my first camera and capture their picture.  

My daughter, Jasmine who was born 14 years today.  Happy Birthday Jasmine...you are reason why photography was created.  Continue to grow more beautiful with every passing year. Though I wish like every other father that you stay "Daddy's little Girl".  I only ask that you allow me to capture those moments as you continue to grow.  

If you reading this I hope you are reflecting back on when, how and why you took your first picture or purchased your first camera.  If it brings back memories, please share.  When did you take your first picture and of what?  Why did you purchase your first camera?  And What inspired you to start your photography business?


No comments: