Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bills vs. Steelers in T.O.

I got a chance to watch an awesome Buffalo Bills versus the Pittsburgh Steelers with my brother and brother in-law in Toronto.  Ofcourse, it's not comparable to Bills vs. Dolphins game that I attended in Buffalo a while back but at least the seats were warmer.  Overall the game was very exciting but it was disappointing my Steelers did not pull win.  

That being said, I feel Rogers took a big gamble bringing the NFL games into T.O.   Not because Torontonians will not be interested but more so that most Torontonians will not be willing to pay the suggested high price point.  As the first NFL game in TO was not sold out it remains to be seen how the future games will turn out.  Time will tell...but it doesn't look promising.  Just my humble opinion.






No comments: