Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Aiden!!!




The day finally had finally arrived and went...the birthday of my youngest son Aiden at the seasoned ripe age 0f 2.  It almost like it was yesterday when he was born fighting for his life like a Lion in Zion.    


It feels like it was yesterday when he was born fighting for his life like a LION in ZION.  Actually that is how he got his middle name Lionel (a heart of a lion).  After seeing Aiden for the 1st time I knew he would make it.  In fact, later that day I went to the gift shop and bought his 1st year birthday card...it was a picture of a lion.  

I like to thank God for his all his blessings, my wife and kids for their strength, friends for positive vibes (ironically Aiden's shares the same birthday as his godmother Angela) and Jaida 
for watching over your brothers and sister.  We forever miss you.

 


No comments: