Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Renrick + Melody


I was hounored when Renrick and Melody asked me to take their 10th year anniversary pictures.  As we got to know each other, they reveled their previous experiences with another photographer on their wedding day.  Though they recited their story in a humourous fashion after hearing their plight I was determined to capture this joyous occasion in the prestigious manner it deserves.  What's impressive is that both of them wore their original wedding dress and suit for the photo shoot.  I wish I could say the same regarding my tuxedo.  Much respect to Melody and Renrick.  In the words of Melody this gallery is rightfully named "10 Years Later...the Journey Continues."  

I edited these pictures with some Pan music by Any Narell "The Passage" in the background...enjoy.












No comments: